[governance] Parminder's nomination

Thomas Lowenhaupt toml at communisphere.com
Mon Mar 14 14:32:18 EDT 2016

I'm uncertain if I prefer the jfc morfin or federico nier-fischer
endorsements. So let me +1 both of those in adding my endorsement of
Parminder.

Sincerely,

Tom Lowenhaupt

I second this nomination. Not always in agreement with Parminder, but he
is active, knowledgeable and determined.
jfc morfin
http://xlib.re
<http://xlib.re/>