[governance] Fw: Urgent - Final Phase: IGC workshop proposal to the IGF

Arsene TUNGALI (Yahoo) arsenebaguma at yahoo.fr
Fri Jun 3 07:23:39 EDT 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Dear colleagues,
This is a friendly and last reminder about this. Please do consider providing your comments and inputs to help conclude this process.
I continue to receive names of those who want to be considered as speakers and answers to the other requests presented there (see bellow).
We have until June 4th at 11pm UTC to conclude this so that i can move to the last phase of submiting our ws proposal.
Thanks for your contributions and constant support.
Regards,A
---------------------Arsene Tungali,IGC Co-coordinator at arsenebaguma+243 993810967 (DRCongo)Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone (excuse typos and brievity)

Begin forwarded message: