[governance] IGC Workshop to IGF Accepted

Arsene TUNGALI (Yahoo) arsenebaguma at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 27 05:23:38 EDT 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Sorry to hear that Chantal and thanks Louis for sharing your feelings.

After I read the Retreat Proceedings, I saw a lot was discussed around this very topic, the MAG, workshop proposals selection and I really hope this process will be improved moving forward.

I do encourage Chantal to plan and make it to Mexico and speak up about this issue as well, no one should be left behind and Eurolink should be represented and speak up about this process and how we can better improve it.

Will be glad to hear your comments/thoughts on Session 1:  Ways to improve the overall preparatory process and intersessional activities of the IGF, the nomination process and make-up of the Multistakeholder Advisory Group (MAG), and ways to strengthen the IGF support structures.
Best regards, ------------------------------------------------------Arsène Tungali,IGC Co-Coordinator,
Co-founder & Executive Director, Rudi InternationalFacebook - Twitter - LinkedInInternet Governance - Blogger - ISOC Ambassador - ICANN Fellow - Child Online Protection Evangelist.
Democratic Republic of Congo