[governance] IGC Workshop to IGF Accepted

Louis Pouzin (well) pouzin at well.com
Tue Jul 26 10:41:15 EDT 2016

Hi friends

Workshop selection at IGF is the Nomenklatura's turf. Only unconferences
off the program are not censored. Fortunately some African proposals were
taken.

I have been referee during 4 years in the evaluation of contributions for
the ITU Kaleidoscope conference. They use an online system called EDAS.
Authors and referees are anonymous to each others. It's a well designed
very professional tool. No comparison with the messy discussion I attended
last year, where MAG members were voting for one another or their buddies.
  .
Louis
- - -