[governance] REMINDER: Shorlist candidates and last day to receive commets (CSCG endorsement for MAG 2016)

Analia Aspis analia.aspis at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 19:35:54 EST 2016

Dear Chris and all,

Thank you very much. I do close now the time for comments (it is 00.38 UTC
time now) and will prepare shortly a resume of what was sent by  the 4
candidates and the comments they receive. At the same time I will send the
same resume to the CSCG and keep you updated on the discussion in that
group.

Thank you all for your collaboration,
Best,
Analía