[governance] Nominations for new Co-coordinator

Imran Ahmed Shah ias_pk at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 24 07:17:26 EST 2016

+ 1I also support Izumi suggestion. It has been discussed some time earlier (few years ago) that some one (form the caucus) will serve the role as an ambassador for translation of non-English statements.  We may use native languages for the those fellows who understand it, but for others we need some common language and no problem with English. So, if any one is writing in non-English Language, it is better to provide its English Translation making the conservation complete.
Thanks and Regards
Imran Ahmed Shah