[governance] IGC endorsements for MAG 2016 CS reps

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Fri Jan 22 07:35:01 EST 2016

On Friday 22 January 2016 08:00 AM, Analia Aspis wrote:
> Dear Arsene,
>
> I have just sent an open call for those you wish to present they
> candidacy at the CSCG thorugh IGC. I do invite you to read that mail
> (is the IGC mailing) and if you think that it is your case, please
> re-send you intentions to be considered for endorsement.

Hi Analia

As Ginger wrote a few days ago, IGC has no way to endorse candidates
(which, at least theoretically, means to be able to also not endorse a
candidate who wants IGC endorsement). Unless of course you plan to set
up a nomcom as per the IGC charter... IGC can of course forward names to
CSCG, which candidates can do themselves as well.. parminder