[governance] Urgent and important: Reminder for the open call to submit your nomination as new-co-coordinator until 31st January 2016

Analia Aspis analia.aspis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 17:04:05 EST 2016

Dear colleagues,

The time is overdue to elect a new co-coordinator for the Caucus, to
replace Deirdre who has completed her two-year term, and to work with me
(Analía)

We invite members of the IGC to nominate candidates (please check with them
first about their willingness to serve), or to nominate themselves as
co-coordinator to serve from 2016-2018.* The nominations period will be
open until midnight UTC on Sunday 31st January. *After this date, we will
circulate a resume of candidate's profiles and enable a voting link to all
IGC members in order to elect our new co-coordinator.

You can check duties and responsibilities here <http://igcaucus.org/charter>

So far we do have the following candidates:

1. *Akinremi Peter Taiwo *(Nigeria)

2.* Carlos Vera Quintana *(Ecuador), *supported by the Colombian
Association of Internet Users*

I do encourage all of you who wish to have an different experience with
international advocacy to apply.

Lastly,* if I for any reason we have not mention you as a candidate, please
send it again so we can include your name in the list.*

Kind regards,
Analía
IGC co-coordinator