[governance] IMPORTANT: IGC 2016 co-coordinator. You are invited to participate!

Arsene TUNGALI (Yahoo) arsenebaguma at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 23 00:53:18 EST 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important;  padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Dear Hong,
Try this one. Though it might be the same you have already but just try again: http://goo.gl/forms/HL82hPkkGx
Alternatively, try to copy the link and paste in a different browser and see the result.
Please let us know if you went through this time, if not, then maybe Analia will need to find a way to get you throug.
Regards,A
---------------------Arsene Tungali,+243 993810967 at arsenebagumaDemocratic Republic of CongoSent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone