[governance] IMPORTANT: IGC 2016 co-coordinator. You are invited to participate!

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 22:39:27 EST 2016

Dear Analia,

I've the problem with the link and only got a wrong page whenever clicked
it through.

Thanks for your kind attention.

Hong

Professor Dr. Hong Xue
Director of Beijing Normal University Institute for Internet Policy & Law
(IIPL)
Co-Director of UNCITRAL-BNU Joint Certificate Program on International
E-Commerce Law
http://www.iipl.org.cn/
19 Xin Jie Kou Wai Street
Beijing 100875 China