[governance] Co-co election, any update?

Arsene TUNGALI (Yahoo) arsenebaguma at yahoo.fr
Sat Feb 20 07:27:20 EST 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important;  padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Congratulations for the wonderful work being done behind the scene. Let us know what comes next!

---------------------Arsene Tungali,+243 993810967 at arsenebagumaDemocratic Republic of CongoSent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone