[governance] Towards true remote participation (was Re: Next IGF in Geneva? How about Berlin?)

srajukanumuri srajukanumuri at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 00:01:13 EST 2016

Dear Friends ,

wish you all Merry Christmas and happy new year.  To connect next 3.4
billion people in villages in
all developing countries from Latin America , Africa , India ,Gulf and
other poor countries where no
human being is not ready to reach or help poor uneducated refugees etc need
Multi stake holder
participation. I am sharing this from last 10 years , During netmundail
brazil , ISOC meetings
ICANN , IGF meetings etc

To make more we must create remote hubs covering all countries with all
types of internet users

1) Banks / VC's / Funding / CSR / foundations etc
2) uneducated /  Tribes / / Artisans / Skilled societies
3) Anti corruption
4) Innovators / industry/manufacturing
5) start ups / Academia / R and D
6) Health / All Sciences
7) Farmers food and energy ecologists
8) spiritual
9) politicians
10) entertainment - movie / TV / Sports / music
11) Police / Judges
12) Ngo's / co- operative societies

these 12 groups are eco - system around human life / countries  around
world which is moving / Destroying
world  mother eco system through various means as global stage players.

If we make these stage players to be honest innovative open collaborated
groups we can reach 3.4 billion.

Based on these groups if we have remote hubs and also create a hub and
spoke model  world wide where
in all people contribute and also reach mass people.

If we are having global meetings we must reach at least 1 percent of global
population who can re calibrate
world with new world order new world.

Good day to you all
kanumuri s raju

" We Connect human contacts "
" We  make net to think and act "
" Survival is h-commerce -human  commerce or human knowledge commerce based
on Bartering of knowledge Globally with out money as instrument "
kkkrkstrust <http://kkrkstrust.wordpress.com>   - Social and community
empowerment and support services
Create Green world: Share your Knowledge to make India Green  - Eco System
and self sustainability of world through communities and Internet
technologies collaboration knowledge collaboration commerce sustainable
smart villages to connect next 3.4 billion people.
our green India : open blog :  Creating green India / green world
<http://ourgreenindia.tumblr.com>
Open blog :contribute to change your India : Change My/our India
<http://changemyindia.tumblr.com/>
Technology  Community and open technologies open internet
<http://intelcloud.tumblr.com/>
Renewable energy : Recycling and Renewable solutions
<http://indiaenergy.tumblr.com/>
Green projects  Advisory & Sr consultant : EPC, Petro,Industrial Green
solar, projects recycling <http://www.ferrostaal.com>
open people gov : Future Gov and Open Gov <http://indiagov.wordpress.com>
SecurityHuman open smart Intel cyber expert , security national local
<http://indiatweets.wordpress.com>

[image: --]
ks raju
[image: http://]about.me/ksraju