[governance] [bestbits] PRIORITY - TODAY -- Need for strong CS candidates for 2017 MAG

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 05:42:45 EST 2016

Hi

Deirdre, thanks for the corrections

Just reinforcing the link to the application form
http://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/mag-nominations-2017

And the announcement with more details
http://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/announcement-from-mr-wu-hongbo-under-secretary-general-for-economic-and-social-affairs

And MAG Renewal FAQs