[governance] Nomination for MAG - Michael Oghia

Jane Coffin coffin at isoc.org
Fri Dec 9 19:22:46 EST 2016

Same here +1

Internet Society | www.internetsociety.org
Skype:  janercoffin
Mobile/WhatsApp:  +1.202.247.8429

From: <governance-request at lists.igcaucus.org> on behalf of Raoul Plommer <plommer at gmail.com>
Date: Friday, December 9, 2016 at 5:13 PM
To: "governance at lists.igcaucus.org" <governance at lists.igcaucus.org>, Deirdre Williams <williams.deirdre at gmail.com>
Cc: Ayden Férdeline <ayden at ferdeline.com>, Richard Hill <rhill at hill-a.ch>
Subject: Re: [governance] Nomination for MAG - Michael Oghia

+1 for Michael's nomination :)

On 9 December 2016 at 17:02, Deirdre Williams <williams.deirdre at gmail.com<mailto:williams.deirdre at gmail.com>> wrote:
Dear Ayden,
Your message arrived just as I sat down for dinner with my husband.
We need:
Surname
First Name
Job Title
Organization
City of Residence
Country of Residence
Nationality(ies) (multiple nationalities can be specified, must be UN
countries)
Contact E-Mail
Contact Telephone number, including the country code
Justification for the nomination, providing relevant background information
(no more than 250 words)

Candidatures must be sent by E-Mail by 9 December, to the non-voting chair
of the NomCom: rhill at hill-a.ch<mailto:rhill at hill-a.ch>
This is from the call issued on 3rd December.
Please check that your statement is within the 250 word limit.
Thank you
Deirdre