[governance] Nomination for MAG - Michael Oghia

Deirdre Williams williams.deirdre at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 18:23:54 EST 2016

Thank you Michael but please make sure that the nomination is submitted
properly.
Surname
First Name
Job Title
Organization
City of Residence
Country of Residence
Nationality(ies) (multiple nationalities can be specified, must be UN
countries)
Contact E-Mail
Contact Telephone number, including the country code
Justification for the nomination, providing relevant background information
(no more than 250 words)

Candidatures must be sent by E-Mail by 9 December, to the non-voting chair
of the NomCom: rhill at hill-a.ch

You still have a few hours left.
Deirdre

--
“The fundamental cure for poverty is not money but knowledge" Sir William
Arthur Lewis, Nobel Prize Economics, 1979