[governance] Urgent: Few announcements before the CS MAG 2017 Nomination process

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 11:16:53 EST 2016

All,

A quick Google translate from Jose's email gives me the following (see
bellow). I think he is raising some important issues and I will be glad to
have the community discuss this if we all underatand his point. Thanks Jose
for this and I will personally appreciate if you can expand more to help us
understand very well what are the people you are refering to.

As the moderators of this group, we stand to be corrected and supported in
our weaknesses, if this can allow more contributions from the group.

*Well, I have also been quick to react to the word "only active people", if
it is said by other members that we are not active and we do not support
"their agendas", it is simple; Because you work without making your agendas
and achievements truly known.It seems to me rather that they work to
consolidate themselves in the environment where they are being represented
and I do not see that they are representing all the members of Igcaucus, I
say it because I always read that they are choosing and it is more than a
group.An audit committee must be established, which will follow and qualify
the actions of those who represent us in the various areas.*

------------------------
**Arsène Tungali**
Co-Founder & Executive Director, *Rudi international
<http://www.rudiinternational.org>*,
CEO,* Smart Services Sarl <http://www.smart-serv.info>*, *Mabingwa Forum
<http://www.mabingwa-forum.com>*
Tel: +243 993810967