[governance] IGC proposal:Confirmation

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 16:31:08 EDT 2016

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your kind message and really sorry that you will not be coming, you will be missed at the IGF. Please note that your contribution towards the success of this workshop will not be forgotten.

We still have time and i would kindly request if any colleague here could direct you to another source of funding to attend the IGF. You have helped a lot and i would feel bad for you to not be there.

I know the IGF Secretariat has fellowship as well but don't know much about it.

We keep in touch,

Arsène Tungali,
@arsenebaguma
+243 993810967