[governance] Research Question on MAG Selection Process

Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong bachar at igf.td
Fri Aug 19 18:43:22 EDT 2016

HELLO NAGARAJ
I HOPE THAT THIS LINK QUESTION 2 Can help http://www.acsis-scasi.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/ACSIS-CONTRIBUTION-IGF-RETREAT-2016.pdf [http://www.acsis-scasi.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/ACSIS-CONTRIBUTION-IGF-RETREAT-2016.pdf]

You CAN also send a mail to SECRETARIAT Of IGF for more information ;

Cordialement ---------------------------- Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong
Le Secrétaire Exécutif
Forum sur la Gouvernance de l'Internet au Tchad (FGI Tchad) ------ ----------------------------
The Executive Secretary