[governance] [Urgent]: Updating IGC WS Proposal to IGF 2016

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 03:40:19 EDT 2016

Dear colleagues,

We received the following comments from the Secretariat.

I recall most of you didn’t have enough time to support the WG and provide
comments at that time; also, some of you were probably not sure they will
be attending the IGF; so, here the time to add your inputs. Thanks for
offering to support.

*Furthermore, please find below the comments made by the MAG during
evaluation to help you further refine and update your proposal:*

*<Improve gender and geography balance and work on a clear options for
remote participation*

*Missing SDG Goal*

*good subject..*

*if more diversity of stakeholder group representations would be great.*

*It is not clear what specific issue this workshop addresses and how
various stakehoders can learn from it.>*

I am putting together this Google Doc (see link bellow) to inquire your
inputs in forms of answers to the above comments from the Secretariat. Feel
free to add paragraphs, edit, add sections, etc to make our workshop
complete.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1omxSqI2LndwoVsa6DlWODecMOWvKLjpXI-I5QYfev3E/edit?usp=sharing

I will be consolidating comments by *August 20th* at the latest and update
our online proposal in the next days or so.

Hope to count on you and hope everyone is able to access Google Docs forms
and edit. I encourage more inputs in the text and not simple comments. Feel
free to add new sections, etc to enrich our content (*Note the word count
limit*).

Best regards,

Arsene

------------------------
**Arsène Tungali**
Co-Founder & Executive Director, *Rudi international
<http://www.rudiinternational.org>*,
CEO,* Smart Services Sarl <http://www.smart-serv.info>*, *Mabingwa Forum
<http://www.mabingwa-forum.com>*
Tel: +243 993810967