[governance] Legal Status of National IGFs

Arsene TUNGALI (Yahoo) arsenebaguma at yahoo.fr
Mon Apr 11 16:43:37 EDT 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important;  padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Thanks Judith for clarifications and vey useful information.
I was humbled to join the calls and be part of the USA working group developing the Policy Options for Connecting the Next Billion during my stay in the US.
Your MS model is commendable and can serve as a good example. I will reach out privately for more as we work on establishing our national initiative.
We already have a Secretariat put in place and made official from the Government through the Ministry in charge. We are now putting together our MAG, reaching out to all possible stake holders to make inclusive.
Regards,A---------------------Arsene Tungali,IGC Co-coordinator at arsenebaguma+243 993810967 (DRCongo)Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone (excuse typos and brievity)