[governance] IGF 2016: Dec 6-9, Mexico

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Wed Apr 6 00:29:31 EDT 2016

Thanks Arsene for this.

It's very important that MAG releases the theme and sub themes for the 2016
IGF on time. Is anybody aware of the progress?

The theme helps local IGFs plan on time, and drive discussion in their
local contexts.

It's also important we encourage countries to have the local IGFs before
the regional IGFs, and regional IGFs before the Global IGF. It's a good
thing the global IGF has been pushed to the end of the year. It gives us
ample time for planning.

Regards