[governance] [bestbits] Nominations for IGF closing and opening speakers

Seth Johnson seth.p.johnson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 12:36:18 EDT 2015

I was just redirecting Nick on his characterization.  Especially many
of these issues can't really be characterized that way.  It's true (as
Nick pretty much observes) that debates often go in those absurd
directions -- but that's not a policy discussion; it's a frame for
public discourse that doesn't actually engage in real practical terms.
Like there might be a public forum with talking heads on one of these
issues framed that way, but one knows it's not going anywhere as soon
as that framing arises.

Seth