[governance] [bestbits] Nominations for IGF closing and opening speakers

Deirdre Williams williams.deirdre at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 09:12:45 EDT 2015

As a serendipitous post script to my earlier message -
Latin America and the Caribbean are currently celebrating the fact that the
face of Ida Holz, an internet pioneer, has been chosen for a postage stamp
in Uruguay.
We ask that surveillance be "proportionate". Should our response to the
technology be proportionate too?