[governance] US Support for Multistakeholder Governance is Conditional on US Remaining in Control

Dominique Lacroix dl at panamo.eu
Tue Oct 20 10:01:29 EDT 2015

Maybe Larry Strickling's announce at the NetMundial, about Icann's
possible freedom, was just a great tactical move, after Snowden's affair
and Dilma Roussef's anger.

Let's recognize that it was of great art!
As a proof: we are still surmising about the real meaning and possible
consequences...

May I remind you a little photo story:
http://reseaux.blog.lemonde.fr/2014/04/23/netmundial-anatomie-promesse/

@+, best regards, Dom