[governance] [bestbits] "How putin tried to control the Internet" - an extract from a book

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at riseup.net
Thu Nov 19 10:27:51 EST 2015

Dear Analia and Deirdre,

i do not see any form of personal attack in my answer. And Suresh answer
very sovereign. And what he wrote, it is correct.

Your answer i do not understand. Is that directed to the authors of this
text? Or to the creaters and organizers of this mafia styled control of
the "internet"? Then, ask Louis Pouzin, what he think about. Or any
other person with a detailed insight to the construction of the "internet".

Yes, i hope, like Suresh proposed, we can start a deeper discussion.
Independent for me, whether this text is helpful to find the truth.

many greetings, willi
Coro, Venezuela