[governance] "How putin tried to control the Internet" - an extract from a book

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Thu Nov 19 10:01:10 EST 2015

If it is propaganda it needs to be countered.  But before it can be countered the list must be aware of it, especially any list member who is specifically mentioned in the propaganda must be aware of it.

And if by some chance it is not propaganda but a honest effort by two russian authors it needs to be discussed.