[governance] [bestbits] Nominations for IGF closing and opening speakers

Jean-Christophe Nothias jeanchristophe.nothias at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 01:27:07 EST 2015

Good to see such an expert in hoax coming to support MM.

I suppose other "technics or science studies" hoaxes such as mass surveillance whistleblowing story by Edward Snowden, to denounce the champions of multistakeholder freedom of expression, occupy a full chapter in this book subtitled "when shit hits the fan". Paint it the color you want, serious issues are pending in your wonderful asymmetric digital world.