[governance] PS to one of the articles I shared yesterday

Deirdre Williams williams.deirdre at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 12:30:44 EDT 2015

Yesterday I shared the Ellerman article "On the Renting of Persons"
Today brought this article "Will there be a revolt in the sharing economy
<http://www.bbc.com/capital/story/20150325-revolt-in-the-sharing-economy>?"
which seems to provide the link, which I noted yesterday was missing, with
the internet as well as with governance.
Deirdre

--
“The fundamental cure for poverty is not money but knowledge" Sir William
Arthur Lewis, Nobel Prize Economics, 1979