[governance] CSCG membership - comments sought

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Thu Mar 19 23:39:09 EDT 2015

Hi Louis,

I  have no particular organisations, coalitions or persons in mind.  But there are a lot of very impressive people and organisations around the civil society groups, and in affiliated organisations which are not purely civil society (eg Diplo, dynamic coalitions etc).

So no, no particular people or organisations in mind at all – and in any case any decision on who would might be added to CSCG would not be mine. More it’s the idea that we might be more effective and more representative if some additional members were added that I wanted to get feedback on.

Ian