[governance] Pro-multistakeholderist versus pro-democracy viewpoints

Tarakiyee tarakiyee at apc.org
Tue Mar 10 16:08:47 EDT 2015

A stakeholder is a person or a group that has an interest in something.
In the context of internet policy, it could mean a
government/inter-governmental body responsible for
designing/implementing said internet policy, and people and groups who
are required to implement the policy or *most importantly* are affected
by said policy.

Best regards,
Tarakiyee