[governance] FW: [IP] About ICANN and Crimea

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Fri Mar 6 06:53:37 EST 2015

So this is about US-based registrars of 2LD registrations, and
registrants who fall under the terms of the sanctions?

Would the registrants be able to work around the issue without
changing any URIs (and therefore breaking links etc) by means of
transferring their domain registrations to a registrar outside the
US?

Greetings,
Norbert