[governance] Re: [] Internet Social Forum-->Jeremy's Jeremiad and Philip's Phillipic

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Wed Jan 28 12:28:22 EST 2015

(repeat of reply sent to Bestbits)

Hi,

I must say, I am in complete agreement with the notion that a lie
repeated often enough neither becomes the truth nor  represents that
which is the case.

A main issue, however, is identifying whose statements constitute lies,
and I expect there are differences of opinion on who is putting forward
falsehoods.

Beyond that, I did not know we had any US Senators on this list.
Living or dead.

avri