[governance] Fwd: [Webinar] Internet governance in 2015: a decisive year

Ginger Paque gpaque at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 09:01:57 EST 2015

*(Apologies for cross-posting!)*

I'd like to share two announcements which may be of interest to you and
your colleagues. The first is an invitation to join us tomorrow at 12h UTC
for the webinar *Internet Governance in 2015: A Decisive Year, *which is
the annual 'crystal ball' exercise led by Dr Jovan Kurbalija. More
information below, or here
<http://www.diplomacy.edu/calendar/webinar-internet-governance-2015>.
Please register to reserve your 'seat'.

The second relates to the call for applications for *Introduction to
Internet Governance <http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses/IGCBP-foundation> *online
course which starts in February. The deadline has been extended; for
additional extensions, please contact admissions at diplomacy.edu

         Is this email not displaying correctly?   View this email in your
browser
<http://us5.campaign-archive2.com/?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=09fd5bca98&e=330e500107>
*January IG webinar:*
*Internet governance in 2015: a decisive year*

Dear friends,

We would like to invite you to our first webinar of the year, on *Tuesday,
27th January, at 12:00 UTC*, for the annual 'crystal ball' exercise with *Dr
Jovan Kurbalija*.

The NETmundial meeting and the IANA transition process dominated most of
the 2014 developments
<http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=781c3800df&e=330e500107>,
bringing Internet governance (IG) to a crossroads. 2015 will be a decisive
year in which stakeholders will agree on post-2015 agendas. What can we
expect in the coming months, and which issues are likely to be a priority?
The beginning of every year presents a good opportunity to reflect on the
previous year and make predictions for the year ahead. Join us next week,
online or in situ from Geneva.* Please register here
<http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=20f284f239&e=330e500107>;
attendance is free, registration is required.*

*Update!* As from next month, our regular webinars will undergo some
exciting changes. Read more in this blog post
<http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=152fee0f10&e=330e500107>
and let us know what you think.

E-see you on Tuesday!
Diplo's Webinars Team

<http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=8a70f4fe42&e=330e500107>
 Like
us on FaceBook
<http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=b245fb9f05&e=330e500107>
<http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=bb5b3eb6bd&e=330e500107>
 Follow
us on Twitter
<http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=c51769750e&e=330e500107>
<http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=ee9136d605&e=330e500107>
 Our
website
<http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=7e2141737e&e=330e500107>
<http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=0f0054bcbe&e=330e500107>
 Our
network
<http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=1705ac312a&e=330e500107>
                   *Copyright
© 2015 DiploFoundation, All rights reserved.*