[governance] Article on national sovereignty and communications in Indian Magazine Diplomatist

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Mon Jan 12 18:53:55 EST 2015

At 22:33 12/01/2015, Milton L Mueller wrote:

> [...]

I am afraid it is also the only part of the internet you also truely
understand :-)

Actually, I confirm you are brillant, but have you designed,
specified, developped, negociated, built, validated, managed, sold,
documented, operated, maintained a network and daily supported their
users? What has been the largest international network budget you
managed? Which part of your revenues results from your network
business related work? Which computer language do you program?

Certainly no offence intented but I am afraid you may miss some
reality/architectural/architectonical first hand experience. This
does not prevent good ideas, this is not absolutely necessary when
you suggest propositions. However, I fell this might help you when
you want to propose solutions.

Cheers ! Thanks anyway for the good spirit and work!
jfc