[governance] [bestbits] JNC's comments on ICANN oversight (non) transition

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Fri Aug 28 12:43:08 EDT 2015

Which is where, Milton, I asked about where is a proposal that is both technically grounded and also has consensus.

I see that after the snide political commentary here and waffling there that we've been treated to from some of the other submissions, you've managed to hit the nail bang on the head.

Obvious question - "now what?"

Thanks
--srs