[governance] tyranny of majority (was Re: Debunking eight myths about multi-stakeholderism)

Jefsey jefsey at jefsey.com
Wed Apr 29 09:05:26 EDT 2015

Gentlemen,

it seems that all this are dreams in the air.
xxxxcracies are about government of several people. Here we consider
the mutual governance of machines. I personnally do not give a damn
about what you may think, vote, decide, etc. as long as my machine
can use the catenet (i.e. the shared digital local resources that
make the global network) the way I wish.

The only thing that can happen to me is that you gather together in a
"global community" (cf. RFC 6852) making your machines not to respect
the RFCs and trying bloking mine. OK. That is your problem if I
technically circumvent you - soemthing I and you have no doubt the
Libre community can easily do.

Next, you can decide to lobby the lawmaking process and send me cops
to prevent me from using my machine along the RFCs. This is exactly
what some of you are doing, who bet that the best cops for the job
are the american ones.

Here the response is (for those who care about the US weapons of mass
destruction) :
- either to technically outsmart the american lawmakers (again as per
RFC 6852, through non RFC standardization people will use) and
disregard its cops, TPP, TAFTA, etc.
- or to make the odds so uncertain for the US that the US executive
branch delays its transition to ICANN/DAVOS.

I am afraid everything else is either international blahblahblah or
local US election preparation.
Thank you to tell me where I am wrong ?

jfc