[governance] IGF closing ceremony speech

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Sat Sep 6 03:02:37 EDT 2014

IT was amusing to note that the MAG Chair Janis Karklins mentioned right
after that his formal prepared speech became none relevant after Milton's
speech and pointed out that what seemed impossible 10 years ago is now well
accepted - so why not to have an independent cyberspace as Milton said 10
years later, or something like that.

izumi

Japan
www.anr.org