[governance] PP: India wants to abolish BGP and introduce national routing and IP management

David Cake dave at difference.com.au
Tue Oct 28 23:19:11 EDT 2014

I find myself in general agreement with McTim and Daniel.
Arguing for equity on a Westphalian basis, or even on a population basis, does not seem helpful, especially in retrospect.
And we have a good solution that will be helpful for practical solutions to this problem - IPv6.

India's proposal seems a bad political attempt to solve a problem for which there are good technical solutions available.

David