[governance] Civil Society Representatives on IGF Multistakeholder Advisory Group (MAG) 2015

Ginger Paque ginger at paque.net
Sun Oct 12 18:04:04 EDT 2014

Thanks to all nominees, and to the nomcom for their work. I am humbled to
be part of such an outstanding list, and to have the CSCG endorsement. Good
luck to everyone--whoever (hopefully all) is ultimately chose for the MAG
will be excellent, and will have our support and collaboration.

High energy to all,
Ginger