[governance] Civil Society Representatives on IGF Multistakeholder Advisory Group (MAG) 2015

Vanda Scartezini vanda at uol.com.br
Sun Oct 12 11:14:02 EDT 2014

I believe Fatima is doing a GREAT job as part of this team for our region!
Glad she will continue to do it.
Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464

From:  Fatima Cambronero <fatimacambronero at gmail.com>
Date:  Saturday, October 11, 2014 at 18:51
To:  "governance at lists.igcaucus.org" <governance at lists.igcaucus.org>, Suresh
Ramasubramanian <suresh at hserus.net>
Cc:  Mawaki Chango <kichango at gmail.com>
Subject:  Re: [governance] Civil Society Representatives on IGF
Multistakeholder Advisory Group (MAG) 2015

Dear All,

Thanks for this information.
I also want to thank you all for continuing to support me in this role of
MAG member as civil society representative.
I will do my best to represent our interests.
Congratulations to all the colleagues selected!

Best Regards,
Fatima

Fatima Cambronero
Abogada-Argentina