[governance] [IP] WEF says it plans to build multilateral architecture to govern internet

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Sun Oct 12 08:38:45 EDT 2014

The too much effort tends to produce acute  verbal diarrhea to be frank, or
as they keep saying in game of thrones, 'words are wind'

Crudities aside, I have long looked for places and groups that actually
take presentation decks and position papers, and turn them into on the
ground implementations. I keep not finding them except in very rare cases.