[governance] Re: [bestbits] Civil Society Representatives on IGF Multistakeholder Advisory Group (MAG) 2015

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Sun Oct 12 02:27:53 EDT 2014

Thanks Anja for the kind words about the nominations – but also for your thanks to the outgoing representatives, which I am glad has been expressed here. I would like to add thanks particularly to Anriette Esterhuysen, Bill Drake, Izumi Aizu, and Vladimir Radunovic, who I think were the most active of those retiring in feeding back to these networks in recent times.

Ian Peter