[bestbits] [governance] Re: NMI and the Brazilian CGI.br

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 13:43:45 EST 2014

Perhaps this is what Jean-Louis is pointing to...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_protests_in_Brazil

An estimated 250,000 protesters took to the streets of various cities on June 17. The largest protests were organized in Rio de Janeiro, where 100,000 attended from mid-afternoon of June 17 to late dawn of June 18.