[governance] From Confusion to Clarification

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Fri Nov 28 22:11:38 EST 2014

WTF? You want CSCG (JNC, BB, IGC, NCSG APC etc) to write a book on CS
perspectives on IG for CSTD in May or perhaps IGF?

With no acronyms?

But seriously I think it is a good idea to produce something like this. As
long as its a genuine collaborative effort.

Perhaps it could be called "Many Voices, One World" in memory of the
thwarted 1980 attempt to provide alternative perspectives on issues of
media and governance in that era.

(A good summary of the 1980 events - something we should all be aware of -
can be found in the first part of the article here
http://www.media-alliance.org/article.php?id=472 )

Well there goes any suggestion of my involvement in an editorial role unless
you want the work to be banned... but I am happy to support this idea!

Ian Peter