AW: [governance] My reservation to Wuzhen Declaration

Oksana Prykhodko sana.pryhod at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 00:11:28 EST 2014

Dear Izumi,

Thank you very much for your very important information. Could you please
help me to find the list of participants? I am working on webinar in
Russian on recent IG events (Busan, Geneva, Wuzhen), and I can not find any
Russian-speaking presenter on Wuzhen.

Thank you very much in advance,
Best regards,
Oksana