[governance] Fwd: My reservation to Wuzhen Declaration

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 01:41:29 EST 2014

Thanks for sharing Izumi
Those points are cogent..

Remmy Nweke
@ITRealms

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 3:00 AM, Izumi AIZU <iza at anr.org> wrote:

> Here is what I just sent to the organizing committee of the World Internet
> Conference.
>
> Izumi

____
REMMY NWEKE,
Lead Strategist/Group Executive Editor,
DigitalSENSE Africa Media Ltd
(publishers of) DigitalSENSE Business News;
ITREALMS, NaijaAgroNet
(Multiple-award winning medium)
Published by: DigitalSENSE Africa Media Ltd
Block F1, Shop 133 Moyosore Aboderin Plaza
Bolade Junction, Oshodi-Lagos
M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, 8051000475,
T: @ITRealms <http://www.twitter.com/ITRealms>
[Member, NIRA Executive Board]
Author: A Decade of ICT Reportage in Nigeria
<https://www.facebook.com/adecadeofictreportageinnigeria>
NDS Forum on Internet Governance for Development (IG4D) 2015 <
http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng>- June 5
Nigeria IPv6 Roundtable 2015 <http://www.ipv6forumnigeria.ng> - June 6
@Welcome Centre Hotels. Register now. Email: remnekkv at gmail.com
*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments
are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended
only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do
not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make
any copies. Violators may face court persecution.