[bestbits] Nothing to do with internet governance or NMI WAS Re: [governance] Whether to participate in NETmundial Initiative - RFC

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 09:22:19 EST 2014

On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 12:19 AM, Jean-Christophe NOTHIAS I The Global
Journal <jc.nothias at theglobaljournal.net> wrote:

> Peter,
>
> I think it would be appropriate to gently refrain subscribers from falling
> into personal attack, or in abusively labeling others' opinion or view,
> discriminating any one for its citizenship, religion... Calling to refrain
> might not lead to more attack, but maybe cool down minds.

Yet in the last few days, you have made these 2 personal attacks:

"(At least we know you are no democrat)"

"this is insane and dangerous thinking"

retracting those comments and moderating your tone before you ask that
others refrain from falling into personal attacks.

--
Cheers,

McTim