[governance] People with disabilities

Lorena Jaume-Palasi lorena at collaboratory.de
Mon Nov 17 17:41:01 EST 2014

Excellent idea! I support it! Could we please also include the necessity of
having a permanent seat for the youth as well?
Warm regards,
Lorena

> Thank you All,
>
> for your contributions and support, I highly appreciate it!
>
> Indeed to have the persons with disabilities voices and concerns raised in
> these forums is important,  but the utmost importance is to have them
> involved, be part of the process, be part of the team.
>
> Could we have this in signatures and forward it to the secretariat to have
> this discussed as part of AOB in the December meeting?
>
> De, whats your thought?
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> *'Chance Favors the prepared mind'* - Louis Pasteur
>
> On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 3:44 PM, Remmy Nweke <remmyn at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Let me add my voice to Deidre's narration.
>> Yes we often forget those with disabilities and I think now we are
>> reminded of it, thus imperative we all support the call for inclusion. May
>> be pass that as a resolution to make or have a rep from them at part of MAG
>> process.
>> Thus should also apply to member nations too that way we will no longer
>> forget.
>> Nice day all.
>> Remmy Nweke
>> @ITRealms
>> A member of DigitalSENSE
>>
>> Sent from my Windows Phone

Lorena Jaume-Palasí ∙ Coordinator, Global Internet Governance Arbeitsgruppe

Internet & Gesellschaft Co:llaboratory e.V.

www.intgovforum.de ∙ www.collaboratory.de ∙ Newsletter
<http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=collaboratory&loc=de_DE> ∙
 Facebook <http://goo.gl/eJVZn> ∙ Twitter <http://goo.gl/sUFM5> ∙ Youtube
<http://www.youtube.com/user/CollaboratoryVideo?feature=CCAQwRs%3D>