[governance] People with disabilities

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Mon Nov 17 17:35:18 EST 2014

Hi Dierdre and Judy,

I think we can and if we need any help Andrea Saks who is the Chairman
ITU JCA-AHF (Joint Coordinating Activity on Accessibility and Human
Factors)
and also the  Coordinator IGF DCAD  (Dynamic Coalition  on Accessibility
and Disability) I am sure would be happy to help. Judy I am sure you know
her from your work on the Dyanmic Coalition.

Best,
Judith

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide