[governance] .WINE .VIN - who's business is it ?

Louis Pouzin (well) pouzin at well.com
Thu May 29 12:09:26 EDT 2014

Napa and Sonoma US wine producers are worried about carpetbaggers (.vin and
.wine applicants). So are non US wine producers.

https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/correspondence/thompson-to-crocker-21may14-en.pdf

Let's see whether the ICANN law is more relevant than a member of the US
Congress well connected with major law committees.
 .
À vôtre santé. Louis.
- - -